£450 - £500 per day
5 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Business Partner.
This will be an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £500 p/d inside IR35. Home working initially but will need to travel Hertfordshire.
- Support the CPO in the monthly reporting and cost management of the global procurement budget.
- Produce budget procurement savings targets at an appropriate level of granularity to ensure ownership of the category and sector savings exist at the operational level within the business.
- Own the definition of "procurement savings" and ensure it is applied consistently and effectively across the Group.
- Co-ordinate the collation and consolidation of savings reported to each of the sectors monthly. Track savings against budget targets and forecasts.
- Support and undertake procurement forecasting & modelling to help analyse the impact of scenarios on future savings, cash flow and other key procurement metrics, to inform strategic sourcing decisions.
- Ensure that Sector finance teams can show the level of savings delivered and how the savings have been utilised against budget assumptions.
- Support the CPO and procurement leadership team in the production of the procurement strategic plan.
- Lead appropriate savings performance review meetings with Sector finance and/or procurement teams. Understand and challenge any variance to plan. Identify and report on latest estimate versus plan; risks and opportunities.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Extensive experience of working to numerous tight deadlines.
- ACA qualified with first time passes (or equivalent or qualified by experience).
- Experience of consolidations.
- Experience of management reporting and budgeting.
- Sound working knowledge of procurement.
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Excel.
- Experience of driving improvements in processes and reporting.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.