South East England, England
£250 - £300 per day
3 months ago
Interim Finance Associate - £300 - £400pd (Inside)
An exciting opportunity with a world-leader in Pharma, to lead on all UK-related Financial activity, working closely with senior-level stakeholders, within an agile and fast-paced environment
This role is a 12-month contract, paying up to £300 - £400 per day (in scope of IR35) based in South-East England, with flexibility around working from home. There is also potential option for a permanent position at the end of the contract.
- Act as a key finance point of contact to the Lead Accountant, providing informed finance advice in response to queries
- Act as main finance contact for audits, managing audit activity and interactions with partners and key stakeholders. Review statutory accounts and collaborate on resolution of technical accounting issues.
- Key finance contact and support on Tax, VAT and Tax COE. Provide support in technical payroll areas and employee benefits.
- Lead entity planning and quarterly reports to Financial Directors/ Controllers and US Corporate
- Responsible for mid-year transfer pricing adjustments
- Finance owner for Global Charge-outs, ensuring accurate reporting
- Ensure accurate month-end position for headcount and accruals
- Provide support on finance queries across functions
- Review of balance sheet planning and updates, and monthly balance sheet reviews
- Chair quarterly finance audit committees and leading projects to drive efficiency, reporting and compliance
- Ensure compliance with global policies.
- Qualified accountant with 3+ years' post-qualification experience. University qualified or equivalent.
- Previous finance experience working in a Big Four consultancy
- Ideally, some Pharma industry experience, particularly pharmaceutical audit experience
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder and end-user relationships across functions and at all levels, to drive improvement.
- Strong skills of influence and engagement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a dynamic, global environment
- Previous experience with SAP and strong skills with Microsoft Office
- Desirable - Previous experience of HMRC reporting
If interested, please apply ASAP. Any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310