£60 - £66 per hour
6 days ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for a Temporary Financial Analyst.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering £66 p/h inside IR35 for a candidate to split their time between Royston and WFH
The Finance Analyst is responsible for coordinating financial planning & reporting for sector functional costs across several countries and functions, liaising with local site finance teams and functional leadership. Analysis of spend and headcount including variance analysis versus budget/forecast and for ensuring robust forecasting through regular cost centre reviews with budget owners and functional HR and Finance business partners.
In addition, in this role, the Finance Analyst will support sector wide reporting and analysis of overhead costs including trend analysis; T&E spend and headcount reporting.
- Coordinate the functional overhead planning and analysis activities working with functional leadership, HR & Finance Business Partners and site finance teams.
- Deliver robust management accounting, planning, reporting and analysis for UK Sector cost centres. Review actual and forecast spend and ensure monthly costs are recorded in a timely and accurate manner and key variances are understood and highlighted to all relevant stakeholders.
- Support the completion of the FF/MOR for UK Sector business unit and provide support/analysis to the site finance teams as required to support their FF/MOR submission where costs are incurred within a larger business unit.
- Lead the consolidation of global non-plant sector costs working with plant finance colleagues to review actuals and forecasts and ensure the accuracy of functional financial reporting.
- University degree qualification
- Professional accounting qualification, e.g. ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Significant and substantial experience in Finance function preferably in the manufacturing environment
- Sweden Statutory Accounting experience
- Experience of chemicals / automotive industry
- Ability to work collaboratively and provide appropriate challenge and insight, often under time pressure.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.