£200 - £275 per day
4 months ago
Until Oct 2022
Temporary Finance Analyst £275pd
A fantastic part-time opportunity for an Interim Finance Analyst to join a world-leading Energy company, going through a massive amount of corporate change, as part of the Accounting and Reporting Team.
This is a part-time, initial contract to the end of October 2022 (potential permanent opportunity beyond this), offering up to £275 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in Scotland 1-2 days per week.
This contract will be 24 hours per week, with strong flexibility on how this is distributed.
This crucial role sits within my client's fast-paced team, responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting of financial results and ensuring a strong control environment.
- Ensure a robust control environment, identifying and mitigating any risks.
- Delivery financial results, suggest and obtain approval of accounting treatment for unusual transactions.
- Support quarterly due diligence.
- Ensure quality and completeness of accounting and reporting, including analytical reviews, balance sheet assurance SOX verification and issue resolution.
- Review and assure partner data, including budgets and monthly reports.
- Spend tracking and management.
- Joint Venture audit support.
- Professional Accounting Qualification or Degree.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in an Agile way, across functions, geographies and squads.
- Knowledge of SAP and WRO.
- Excellent communication and relationship building ability.
- Strong understanding of cost management process.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org