£600 - £690 per day
about 2 months ago
One of the world's largest and most recognisable financial services providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Equity specialist Project Manager.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract offering up to £690 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to split their time between Central London home working.
The role is aimed for an equity specialist & experienced resource that is capable to lead the Equity FRTB stream.
Equity specialist & experienced resource that is capable to lead the Equity FRTB stream. The stream involves:
- The implementation of the Equities strategic front to back market risk sensitivities and VaR
- The implementation of Equities FRTB IMA infrastructure
Key Skills and Qualifications for this role
- Equity experienced background
- Strong Project Management experience
- Support the planning and implementation of FRTB agenda for TR
- Liaise with global/other regional BAs and project managers to leverage knowledge and ensure successful transformation implementation
- Work effectively within the team on cross component projects
- Attention to detail and a methodical & structured approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.