£17.40 - £20 per hour
about 1 month ago
Temporary Energy Resource Planner - £20ph
Currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Temporary Resource Planner to join a leader in power, who are at the forefront of their field in sustainability.
This full-time role is an 18-month contract, offering up to £20 per hour (Umbrella, inside IR35), with 1 day per week in the office in Berkshire, Wales or Scotland.
You will provide support of a large range of key portfolios, for my client's transformation projects, programmes and continuous improvement, across functions.
You will schedule people, identify any hot spots and identifying any risks and issues.
This role will be responsible for the effective creation and management of resource plans, defining, validating, forecasting, scheduling and reporting on business resource provision.
- Strong experience of Project and Portfolio management.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills up to a senior level.
- The ability to create, track and manage complex schedules, with planning experience across multiple work activities and events.
- Agile, with the ability to react and respond to changing requirements.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org