£150 - £200 per day
2 months ago
Temporary Digital Sales Program Manager £200 p/d
One of the world's most well-known FMCG brands has an urgent requirement for an interim Digital Sales Program Manager to join a rapidly expanding team as the business looks to become increasingly digitized.
This will be a 12-18-month contract offering up to £200 p/d (Inside IR 35) the role can also be completed entirely remotely
Overview of the role
Responsible for driving the execution of EMEA and Global digital demand generation campaigns through the sales process. Leading the Sales execution with excellence and performance from capability to tracking with high ambition to reduce the end user decision making process cycle
Creates Sales-specific digital selling tools and scripts to support Sales in execution alongside the marketing content, across multiple EMEA countries supported by the Cluster capability teams. Lead the countries deployment and tracking.
Driver of Social Selling to support transformation to hybrid & digital selling, including content and tools as well as capability and engagement.
* BS/BA in related discipline required (Marketing, Business)
* Strong technology skills / early adopter of digital technologies
* +5 years working in B2B companies.
* +3 years in marketing, sales, sales/marketing operations roles required.
* Working experience on Social Selling techniques and tools for either Sales or Marketing roles desired.
* Proven experience training others on the usage of new technologies or methodologies
* Proven ability to execute sales and/or marketing programs
* Digital first mindset
* Working knowledge of agile methodologies desired. PMP certification is a plus.
* Demonstrated Leadership ability and strong communication skills required.
* Experience communicating with leaders and other team members, leveraging knowledge and aligning expectations to reality.
* Ability to translate marketing programs into sales processes and actions, including scripts, selling points, key visuals for selling conversations etc.
* Experience in working on campaigns/programmes across multiple countries is desired.
* Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
This is an urgent requirement so if is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.