South East England, England
£500 - £610 per day
16 days ago
Temporary Digital Product Owner - SAP Pricing (O2C) £610 REMOTE
I am currently recruiting a great opportunity for an Interim Digital Product Owner with significant SAP Pricing knowledge, and a specific focus on Order to Cash (O2C). My dynamic client is a FTSE 100 market-leader, undergoing huge corporate change to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, working remotely, paying up to £610 per day (inside IR35, through an Umbrella company).
You will have strong SAP Pricing knowledge within Order to Cash, and this role will sit specifically in Store Operations.
You will deliver on complex and challenging projects, across areas including process re-design, data analytics and application development. You will support Business and Delivery Teams, working closely with the Product Manager to successfully design and achieve strategic aims, and driving added value.
- At least 2 years' experience as a Product Owner, within a Global, Matrix environment.
- Proven SAP Pricing knowledge, particularly within Order to Cash (O2C).
- A Product Owner certification / Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO / PSPO).
- Strong, practical knowledge of Agile.
- Skills in Supply Chain and Store Operations.
- Experience working in Convenience or Retail Operations.
- Fantastic communication skills, with the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideally SAP Vistex and SAP Fiori experience.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply immediately and call Claire on 01483213310 / email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.