South East England, England
£450 - £530 per day
12 months ago
Temporary Digital Product Owner - £530pd
I am currently recruiting a number of fantastic opportunities for experienced Interim Senior Digital Product Owners, with B2C / loyalty program experience, to join a dynamic, FTSE 100 market-leader, undergoing huge corporate change. They are looking to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
These are crucial roles, which will be customer experience focused, offering the unmatched opportunity to lead the definition, development and scale-up of cutting-edge, digital platforms and tools.
These roles are initial 3-6 month contracts, paying up to £530 per day (inside IR35, through an Umbrella company), offering a blend of working from home and in their offices in South-East England.
As Senior Digital Product Owner, you will be responsible for ensuring digital platforms and tools, which provide solutions to business needs, are built and scaled up. You will collaborate with the Product Manager to agree on a product vision, alongside owning and prioritising backlogs, and acting as main Point of Contact for Dev Ops squads.
You will ensure products are digitally secure and will work with business Product Managers, Delivery and Design Teams to deliver the optimum product for business needs.
- At least 3 years' Product Owner experience on the build and management of Digital Products, using Agile methodologies.
- Strong skills of communication and the ability to liaise with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Ability to manage Product Backlogs and prioritise these in line with key stakeholders' requirements.
- Customer centric, with experience in customer journey mapping.
- PSPO Certification and strong experience with security processes.
- Experience with B2C / Loyalty program partnerships.
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Salescloud
- Virtual Payment/ Card Services
- Subscription Services - c-store ideal
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply immediately and any questions, call Claire on 01483213310 / email email@example.com to discuss.