South East England, England
£500 - £575 per day
10 days ago
Temporary Digital Product Owner - Ecommerce £575 REMOTE
I am currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an experienced interim Digital Product Owner, with strong Ecommerce experience, to join a dynamic, FTSE 100 market-leader, undergoing huge corporate change. They are looking to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This is a key, customer-focused role, which will offer the unmatched opportunity to lead the definition and development of cutting-edge, digital, customer experience solutions.
This role is an initial 5-month contract, paying up to £575 per day (inside IR35, through an Umbrella company). This role will offer working from home and in their offices in South-East England.
The interim Product Owner will have strong ecommerce experience, sitting within Customer Experience and Digital.
You will deliver on complex and challenging projects, across areas including process re-design, data analytics and application development.
This position will act as the voice of the customer, collaborating to create and align the product vision, strategy and roadmap. You will drive the continuous improvement of products and platforms and ensure compliance with security processes and regulations.
- At least 2 years' experience as a Product Owner, leading Agile executions within a Global, Matrix environment.
- Prior experience within Ecommerce.
- PSPO 1 certification.
- Strong, practical knowledge of Agile.
- Strong experience with B2B, or B2C.
- Advantageous would be previous experience with Business Analysis.
- Fantastic communication skills, with the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders at all levels across the business.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply immediately and call Claire on 01483213310 / email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.