£31 - £41 per hour
10 months ago
One of the UKs most Famous FMCG Brands has an urgent requirement for an interim Digital Marketing Manager to join their Marketing Team.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract offering up to £41 p/h inside IR35 for a predominantly home working position (some travel to Surrey required).
The role will be responsible for all "owned" digital touch points. This hands-on role includes the website and CRM, SEO and PPC, in order to develop more personalized relationships with consumers, and drive brand equity and sales. The role will also lead the creation and delivery of consumer value exchanges including tools and in partnership with the brand team manage and execute the Annual Content Plan (copy, images, video).
- Managing consumer value exchanges as part of a multi-functional team to increase consumer utility, traffic, and conversion.
- Contribute to the development of a brand engagement platform which unifies and expands existing value exchanges and audiences into one holistic eco system that delivers increased consumer participation and conversion.
- Working in partnership with the Content & Media Manager to manage and execute the annual Content Plan so that the right content is available for all owned channels in order to achieve "owned" objectives
- Leading the CRM strategy and plans that delivers ongoing consumer experiences to various audiences in order to meet engagement targets
- Creating consumer & data led website innovations and maintenance in both UX and content, and ensure priorities are briefed and resourced through the monthly Innovation Funnel process.
- Hands-on CMS (Content Management System) use to update content on the website in agile manner.
- Implementation of copy and image changes on the website and CRM using the Site Core Content Management system
- Demonstrated consumer first thinking and acting: insight led approach with test & learn mindset
- Creative thinker: problem solving and innovation focused, in order to build stronger consumers relationships with the brand
- Knowledge and experience of holistic consumer journeys across paid/ earned/ owned and shared touch points, and what role owned channels can play
- Ability to both think and act strategically and map digital experiences - as well as willingness to learn new systems and execute website changes
- Strong analytical skills to source, interpret and use data for insights and action
- Good presentation and influencing skills including with senior stakeholders and ability to communicate clearly in English
- Strong project management skills in order to deliver a variety of complex projects on time and budget
- A proven track record of making things happen and delivering business results in current / previous roles, with experience in digital execution
- Experience in using Content Management Systems such as sitecore, analytics tool such as Google Analytics and Search Console, and CRM systems such as salesforce.com desirable
- Experience in copywriting that engages consumers and adopts the Brand Voice desirable
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.