£310 - £410 per day
about 2 months ago
Temporary Developer / Programmer £410 REMOTE
My client, a leading, global FMCG company, is currently recruiting an exciting interim opportunity for a Developer / Programmer, with experience in ASP.NET Web Forms, to support their web transformation.
This role is an initial 3-month contract, with scope for significant extension, offering up to £410 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), based completely remotely.
My client is looking for a talented and driven programmer with expeirence of ASP.NET Web Forms to create secure and functional code for their website, as part of their transformation in response to the recent escalation in ecommerce.
You will, from a web support perspective, carry out general support tasks, create future development schedules, and carry out restructuring activities around ecommerce baskets.
- You will be solution-focused, with significant, demonstrable experience as a Programmer or equivalent
- MUST HAVE specific, recent (last 5 years) experience with ASP.NET Web Forms
- Specific Web Development experience
- Be a Front-end, ideally Full Stack programmer
- Experience with CSS, HTML and Java Script
- Ideally dealt with APIs / API integration
- Ideally worked with development tools including Source Control, GIT and SVN
This role is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org