South East England, England
£300 - £340 per day
7 months ago
Temporary Deployment Analyst £340pd
An exciting interim opportunity to be integral to a FTSE 100 Energy organisation's content management, deployment and large migration to a modernised solution.
My fast-paced, world-leading client are at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050, undergoing unmatched corporate change and implementing innovative technology to support this.
This is an initial contract running to the end of 2022, with flexible working from home and in their offices in South-East England, paying up to £340 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35).
A Deployment Analyst focused on Content Management, working with my client's CMS, SharePoint 2013, to carry out content management, content update requests, and the creation of webpages. This is a fast-paced role, with a number of large, ongoing projects and strict deadlines in place.
My client is in early stages of their migration to a more modern system, which will ramp up significantly throughout 2022. This varied role will also be heavily involved in the move off the SharePoint platform.
- c.5 years' experience in a similar role, excellent CMS experience and strong experience with SharePoint 2013.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Adept at picking up new systems and quick to learn.
- Experience with CRMs and design / analytical tools.
- Ideally design skills and a creative / marketing background.
- Advantageous would be some experience with Data Visualisation tools.
- Prior experience within large, global companies.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org