£295 - £395 per day
4 months ago
Temporary Data Analyst - £390pd
An exciting opportunity for a skilled Data Analyst to join my leading Energy client's fast-paced team, to provide key support in the improvement of crucial aspects of their website.
My FTSE 100 client is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and significant investment going into sustainable energy and technology to support.
This is an initial contract to mid July, offering up to £390 per day (umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working and in their office in London.
As Interim Data Analyst, you will support my client in the set up of a new statistical review section of their website, and updating the data for their energy charting tool.
- Work closely with the Communications Team to draft content and campaign items.
- Act as Statistics Review Editor, including enquiry resolution.
- Manage the inclusion of new required data series for statistical review.
- Work closely with my client's partner to set up work timetables, ensure they have relevant data, and updating templates.
- Supporting the Project Management of the Statistics Review Team.
- Issue and error identification and resolution.
- Ideally completion of, or pursuing a degree in Statistics, Maths, Economics or Energy.
- Strong experience with the full Microsoft suite.
- Some experience working with large datasets and transferring files.
- Prioritisation skills, with the ability to meet strict targets.
- Knowledge of Stata and VBA.
This is an urgent requirement; if interested, please apply ASAP and if you have any questions, please email email@example.com