£40 - £42 per hour
12 days ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for a Temporary Data Analyst.
This is an initial 3-month interim contract Inside IR35 for a candidate to split their time between Royston and WFH offering up to £42 p/h.
Conduct audits of the data in the plant (around 5500 records) and non-plant databases (around 1500), for (a) completeness and (b) internal consistency and (c) accuracy/ verification
Conduct audits via country perspective, working with the Local HR data owner at each site
- Conduct waves of checking fields in order of criticality
- Each site to check for their whole population, 10 fields per month
Using various methods to review the data such as pivot reports, creation of organization charts and other visualizations
Conduct audits via functional perspective - working with the function HRBPs
Ensure sites are conducting monthly review of data
- Site HR to check standard number of data points each month and report error rates (and correct errors) by 17th
- Data team monitor trend each month, reporting to Exco and HRMs and HRBPs
Ensure corrections are made through normal process of Local data owner JML and Workday updates
- Experience in people analytics roles, data analytics roles, or people services roles if working with large datasets.
- Excel - conditional formatting, formulas, pivots, knowledge of Excel when working with large datasets
- Basic knowledge of GDPR
- Analytical mindset - to be able to "read" datasets in order to draw insights
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.