£40 - £42 per hour
4 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Data Analyst to work with HR & Financial data sets.
This will be an interim contract offering up to £42 p/h inside IR35 and remote working.
- Accurately Maintaining the plant (around 5500 records) with about 5 action tracking tabs with formulas.
- Costing, budgeting and forecasting analyses for plant master data.
- Processing monthly Joiners, Movers, Leavers updates onto the excel master data
- Providing data for different projects that needs data, e.g. Pay analyses, global grading mapping, Salary survey, budget analyses, Promotions, Octanner, Yoursay, KPI's etc
- Making ad hoc updates on the master database as we rectify inconsistencies
- Collecting forecast information for plant and accurate costing analyses for load and headcount
- Providing ad hoc reports to hrbps, Talent, Comms & sector countries cuts as requested
- Maintaining the establishment for CA and accurately updating where there are filled and open positions etc
- Producing a combined view of plant & non plant data on a monthly basis
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.