£500 - £600 per day
23 days ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Customs and Trade Compliance Consultant. You will review current customs and trade processes, the current operating model, and clearly illustrating to the client what steps and changes need to be taken to improve the overall process/model.
This will be a short-term interim contract offering between £500-£600 p/d remote working available.
- Document dimensions and current as is state of process.
- Document dimensions and usage of trade mitigations.
- Work with multi-functional teams to document current workflow process for trade mitigation processes.
- Identify opportunities and risks of current process.
- Propose changes to workflow processes to align with new RACI
- Knowledge of UK/EU Customs and Trade Compliance.
- Ability to facilitate group workshops
- Effective interpersonal skills to develop internal relationships across the organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships and works collaboratively with stakeholders with a focus on the customer
- Fosters a pro-active approach in achieving collaborative best practice across Procurement and Contracts activity
- Systematic approach to achieving time critical deliverables
- Strong commercial acumen
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.