£150 - £215 per day
28 days ago
Temporary Customer Service Supply Specialist - £215 per day
My client, a market-leading FMCG organisation, currently undergoing a great deal of exciting, corporate change, are currently recruiting a key player for their fast-paced, customer-focused Service and Supply Team.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £215 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based in Glasgow.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key, customer-focused role in my global client's Service and Supply Team.
- This Team manages customer service for Scotland Supply Markets, and you will drive the efficient, reliable and on-time movement of customer orders from production to delivery.
- You will create and bring together the relevant export documentation.
- Working in line with production planning and dispatch requirements, you will manage order dates.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with carriers to book capacity, advise shipping instructions, confirm shipments and resolve any issues.
- create and bring together order documentation, including legal documents.
- Work closely with Planners and market hubs to resolve any issues and drive continuous improvement
- Monitor and record KPIs.
- Experience in a Logistics, Export related or Customer Service environment.
- Advantageous - Supply Chain experience including Planning, Replenishment, Make to Order or Supply.
- Ideally, some knowledge of Supply Chain systems.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com