£100 - £140 per day
5 months ago
Temporary Customer Service Administrator - £140pd
I'm currently recruiting an exciting interim opportunity to provide administrative support to the Market Service Owner of a world leading, FMCG company, undergoing significant change.
This role is an initial 3-month contract, offering up to £140 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), based in Glasgow, with some flexibility around working from home.
This is a key role in my client's customer focused Service & Supply Team. You will sit in a fast-paced, high-performing team, responsible for the management of customer service to the markets on behalf of Supply.
- Ensure efficient and on-time movement of customer orders.
- Gather and create order export and order documents, as well as any required legal documents.
- Manage order dates in line with planning and dispatch requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with carriers.
- Collaborate to resolve any issues which arise and to drive continuous improvement.
- Monitor KPIs and drive improvement in this space.
- Previous experience in Logistics, Export or Customer Services.
- Ideally some Supply Chain experience, e.g. Planning, replenishment, order fulfilment, manufacturing, materials or service supply
- Advantageous: some knowledge of Supply Chain Systems / SAP.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP.