£400 - £520 per day
4 months ago
Temporary Corporate Treasury - £520 (inside)
An Interim Corporate Treasury is required for a dynamic, fast-transforming, FTSE FMCG company. This crucial role will manage multiple, complex workstreams, identifying and implementing strategies for increased efficiency and successful delivery.
My client is offering up to £520 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), for an initial 3-6 month contract. This will be initially entirely remote, with some travel to offices in London post-restrictions.
The Interim Corporate Treasury will focus primarily on Hedging Activity for Employee Benefit Share Schemes.
- Co-ordinate and manage multiple workstreams.
- Identify and establish suitable and efficient strategies to deliver shares in the appropriate timescales and parameters.
- Categories schemes and identify processes for hedging or delivering real-time shares.
- Monitor ingoing activity and triggers for new hedges.
- Map appropriate processes for other Corporate Finane and Capital Markets Treasury.
- Ensure the appropriate controls are in place.
- 5+ years' strong Corporate Treasury experience, within a global environment.
- Understand of Hedging, not solely trading derivatives, but also the concept of Risk, and the management of risks to ensure successful future delivery.
- Strong stakeholder management skills up to a senior level.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple, complex workstreams.
- Solid analysis skills, with the ability to utilise Excel and Word to receive and understand data, to devise processes.
- Advantageous: experience in corporate, employee benefits share schemes, setting up schemes and managing Trusts.
- Relevant degree or equivalent.
If interested, please apply ASAP and any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01483213310