£200 - £295 per day
7 months ago
Temporary Content Writer £295pd
An exciting opportunity for an interim Content Writer to join a fast-paced team, to focus on my FTSE 100 Energy's client's newest internal and external updates and stories, distributed company-wide.
This organisation is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050, and huge investments going into the sustainable energy and the cutting-edge technologies to support.
This role is a contract to the end of 2022, offering up to £295 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in London.
This position will provide crucial support in the creation of my leading client's daily digest, with a global and company-wide reach.
Adopting a 'Smart Brevity' format, you will develop written content, covering internal and external news, as well as across the Energy industry as a whole. You will focus on both immediate stories as well as long term pieces.
You will work closely with senior leaders and Communications Teams, to gauge input, appropriate messaging format and to gain approvals.
This role will also involve attendance of events, webcasts and meetings for the creation of stories, as well as using a range of media sources to search for the most relevant and up-to-date topics to feature.
- 3 years' + experience in communications or public relations.
- Ideally, you will have some experience in energy industry environments.
- Excellent writing ability; able to take complex information and convert it into understandable messaging across audiences.
- Excellent organisational and team-work skills.
- Good communication ability, and confident engaging with key stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Strong research skills, the ability to learn new topics quickly and to write knowledgeably on these.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org