£300 - £347 per day
7 months ago
Temporary Construction Site Manager £345pd
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Construction Site Manager, to join my leading FMCG client, in support of their Project Engineer Team.
This role is an initial 12-month contract (likely duration 2 years), it is site-based in Clackmannanshire, offering up to £345 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35).
You will report into the Technical Manager for Projects, in a team responsible for 10 sites across Scotland. You will work across 3 main sites, ensuring safety and timely issue resolution for Project Engineer Contractors on site.
- Co-ordinate and manage Project Engineer Contractors, to ensure work is compliant with Health and Safety and legislative requirements.
- Carry out audits and risk assessments.
- Assess which contractors are to be on site each day and ensure they have the right permits in place and are working safely.
- Facilitate and ensure issue resolution.
- Travel will be required across the three main sites in Scotland.
- Experience in the management of construction sites previously (e.g. civils, electrical or mechanical).
- Health and safety qualification (e.g. NEBOSH, IOSH or other Construction H&S).
- Knowledge and experience with Construction Design Management 2015 legislation.
- Confident dealing with a team of construction contractors.
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org