£350 - £400 per day
8 months ago
Temporary Communications Manager £400pd
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Communications Manager to join my world-leading, FTSE 100 Energy Client in support of their sustainable ambitions and strategy.
This company is currently undergoing significant corporate change, and are at their forefront of their field in sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050.
This is a contract until the end of 2022, offering up to £400 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based working from home and in London (once restrictions allow).
This role is a key part of my client's central, internal communications team, who strive to create high-quality employee communications in direct support of their sustainability drive.
- Support the development and delivery of internal, corporate communications across the business, crucially collaborating with communications professionals up to a senior level.
- Quickly get up to speed in a fast-paced environment, requiring development of strong working relationships to understand requirements, working hard to bring people together and deliver sometimes complex communications strategies on a wide range of subjects.
- Provide informed advice and guidance on internal communications, leading and managing communications programmes and projects end-to-end.
- Manage communications events, including via video call.
- Review the effectiveness of communications approaches and drive continuous improvement.
- Strong experience in corporate communications, with a focus on internal communications.
- Experience planning and delivering successful communications strategies.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to convey complex information in an understandable way.
- Strong analytical ability, with a strategic mindset.
- Experience with a variety of channels, including intranets, social media and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong ability to build and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships up to a senior level, and able to advise them on communications best practice.
- Excellent project management and planning ability across channels.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org