South East England, England
£250 - £340 per day
3 months ago
12 months +
Temporary Communications Lead £340pd
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Communications Lead to join a world-leading Energy company, going through huge amounts of exciting corporate change in terms of sustainability, and execute key, global communications in support of a massive, innovative, $multi-billion project.
This FTSE 100 organisation are at the forefront of their field, with aims to be carbon neutral by 2050 and putting significant investment into sustainable energy and the technology to support.
Offering up to £340 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), this 12-month contract will have a blended approach to working from home and in the offices in London and Middlesex.
You will be a crucial part of my client's Communications Team, carrying out liaison with the project organisation to gauge communications information, delivery lines and timelines for completion of activities.
You will develop assets and engaging narratives, ensuring that communications are accurate and reflective of goings-on across the delivery lines.
These will be complex, technical projects across global teams, spanning China, Indonesia and Africa. You will be required to build and maintain strong relationships internally.
In addition to internal communications, there will be some engagement required externally across industry events, forums and conferences. You would support in the development of messaging, updates and assets, including videos, presentations and leaflets across the coming months.
- Excellent Communications Management or Leadership experience, with a strong ability to prepare material to be delivered globally.
- Outstanding engagement and influencing ability, with confidence across stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to present information in a clear and compelling manner to a variety of audiences.
- Track record of successful management of multiple, concurrent projects.
- Advantageous would be some background in an Oil & Gas, Exploration, Extractive, Aviation or Technology industry environment.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org