£300 - £400 per day
4 months ago
Temporary Communications and Business Development Manager £400pd
I'm currently recruiting an exciting and unmatched Interim Management opportunity to play a key part in my FTSE 100 client's corporate-wide strategy to completely reinvent themselves in terms of sustainability and true carbon neutrality.
This Oil and Gas organisation are firmly at the forefront of the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions.
This role is a 12-month contract, with significant scope for extension, paying £400 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella). This role offers flexible working from home, with some travel to offices in London or the South East.
As interim Communications and Business Development Manager, you will be an autonomous Champion for sustainability and innovation.
This is a varied and exciting role, in which you will bring together a vast community of Business Development teams, communicating and collaborating to develop effective, actionable strategies.
You will plan, organise and run meetings on a monthly basis - these will be events which drive learning, sharing and development.
It will be your role to lead and champion the community, using your business development and energy industry knowledge to guide and coach others, as well as maintaining an awareness of company activity day-to-day and building meaningful relationships with internal stakeholders at the very top of the business.
- You will hold around 5-10 years' experience in this space, as well as a strong background in Energy and understanding of business development within the industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience of leading or supporting Business Development and an exceptionally skilled communicator across various platforms.
- You will be confident working on a global basis, engaging with senior stakeholders with gravitas.
- The ability to lead and drive innovative ideas and successful delivery.
- Ability to facilitate informal, large group events, keeping audiences engaged.
- Ideally some experience within a role facilitating leadership, driving and sharing learning.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.