£325 - £425 per annum
7 months ago
Temporary Communications Advisor £425
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Communications Advisor to join my world-leading, FTSE 100 Energy Client in support of their sustainable ambitions and strategy.
This company are currently undergoing significant corporate change, and are at their forefront of their field in sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050.
This is a contract until the end of 2022, offering up to £425 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based working from home and in London.
This role is a key part of my client's central, internal communications team, who strive to create high-quality employee communications in direct support of their sustainability drive.
- Support the development and delivery of internal communcations across the business, crucially collaborating with communications professionals up to a senior level.
- Deliver effective communivation activities to improve employee understanding of the business aims and drive efficiency.
- Quickly get up to speed in a fast-paced environment, assisting in the delivery of communications programmes and projects end to end.
- Manage communications events, including via video call.
- Review the effectiveness of communications approaches and drive continuous improvement.
- 2 years'+ experience in corporate communications, with a focus on internal communications.
- Experience planning and delivering successful communications strategies.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to convey complex information in an understandable way.
- Experience with a variety of channels, including intranets, social media and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong ability to work with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Excellent project management and organisational ability across channels.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com / call 01483213310.