£200 - £225 per day
SS - 14533_1612775169
17 days ago
Temporary Commissioning Officer
Temporary Commissioning Officer required for initial 3 month contract with a local authority in London.
The role will work in an integrated role across adult and health social care, working on key strategic priorities and programmes.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Delivery of the Covid-19 Winter Plan
- a variety of initiatives to monitor the local health and care provider market, manage and respond to risks, partnership working with key stakeholders including Public Health and NHS services.
- Working to support, develop and manage the local market to better meet needs at a time when budgets are constrained.
- Delivery against our savings programmes .
- Coordination and oversight of provider quality and safety.
Role requires 'Education to degree level or equivalent', so evidence of degree or other equivalent qualification at the pre-employment stage. Plus up to date Enhanced DBS check.