£30 - £40 per hour
about 1 month ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organizations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Commercial Analyst who has experience in analyzing data for insight and advancing processes related to R&D and new product introduction.
This is an interim contract running to the end of the year offering up to £40 p/h inside IR35 with remote working.
- Reviewing and analyzing NPI project/programme data to assess quality, reporting results to sector NPI leads and sector RDLT representative, identifying areas which require focus/alignment, developing proposals for improvement and implementing solutions.
- Collaborating with group R&D finance, IT and the JM R&D leadership team (RDLT) to deliver a NPI portfolio data visualization application (e.g. dashboard) useable by senior group and sector leaders to facilitate strategic decision making. Thereafter coordinating continuous improvement of the application across the sectors and leading any group-specific change requests.
- Consulting and collaborating with group R&D and the sector NPI teams to develop a central view of NPI reporting requirements within the KeyedIn™ PPM tool, sharing best practices and supporting the group NPI manager in delivering an impactful group R&D reporting platform and framework.
- Experience managing a project within a PPM tool, KeyedIn™ or similar
- Proficiency in use of the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Sharepoint
- Experience in managing or significantly contributing to a NPI project/programme
- Experience analysing and reporting upon a portfolio of programmes/projects
- Experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SAP)
- Project Management Qualification (e.g. Prince2, PMI, Agile)
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.