East Midlands, England
Up to £360 per day
9 months ago
Temporary Commercial Agreement Manager - REMOTE £360 (inside)
Currently recruiting an Interim Commercial Agreeement Manager to join my esteemed client in the public sector and manage full-lifecycle agreements.
This role is an initial 3-month contract, paying up to £360 per day (in scope of IR35, through Umbrella Company), entirely working from home.
- Manage your agreement end to end, interpret data and create benchmarking, value and insight.
- Mitigate and manage commercial risk.
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders and suppliers, influence and negotiate effectively.
- Act as source of insight for your category area within the public sector
- Lead developent of OJEU Procurement documents, driving value
- Leadership and management of implemented products
- Drive strategic adeed value and continuous improvement
- Previous commercial agreements experience within a complex public sector environments.
- Significant experience with public sector commercial frameworks.
- Strong skills of communication and influence.
- Demonstrable ability to build effective relationships with suppliers and stakeholders, at all levels.
- Experience managing a large product area in a commercial setting.
- Strategic and operational ability, ability to deliver and drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to deliver within a fast paced, complex environment.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and email email@example.com with any questions.