3 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative Biotech firms have an urgent requirement for a Temporary Clinical Strategy Specialist - Medical Device Regulation
This is an initial 6-month interim contract rate negotiable - remote working available.
The Clinical Strategy Specialist will provide strategic clinical direction for the life cycle of the products across an Orthopaedics portfolio. This will be accomplished through awareness of franchise priorities to align clinical activities accordingly and plan ahead.
- Applying a comprehensive understanding of commercial priorities in setting the clinical strategy for the Orthopaedics portfolio:
- Working with the New Product Development and Marketing teams to establish user needs, claims, indications and market strategies, and develop the evidence generation strategies to meet those needs:
- Working directly with clinicians and clinical sites to initiate and manage clinical evidence generation activities, including those initiated internally and externally for both new and legacy products:
- Generating documents in support of evidence generation activities including protocols and reports:
- Communicating strategies and findings from clinical activities to cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of the organisation:
- Responding to questions from regulatory authorities to ensure adherence to the appropriate regulations:
If this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.