£300 - £350 per day
4 months ago
One of the worlds largest pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an interim clinical safety specialist for life sciences.
This is 6 month interim role offering work from home and £350 p/d
This role is responsible for co-ordination, end to end evaluation, negotiation, , delivery and implementation of Safety Data Exchange Agreements (SDEAs) with Licensing Partners to ensure the client can meet its drug safety and vigilance obligations and ensure Patient Safety.
This role is responsible for leading internal projects relevant to SDEAs, change management and making significant contributions to enable compliance with global regulatory requirements for drug safety and vigilance
Bachelor's Degree in life sciences or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Pharmacovigilance or equivalent
* SDEA negotiation experience is essential
* Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry demonstrating a sound knowledge of pharmacovigilance regulations and safety data exchange agreements
* Extensive experience interacting with third parties (e.g., business partners)
* Experience working with teams and individuals in other parts of the business in a collaborative manner to develop business solutions and create value
* Proven project management skills and change management experience
* Experience of internal and/or external audits and inspections
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.