City of London, London
£350 - £434 per day
7 months ago
9 months +
Temporary Change Manager - £434pd
I have a number of exciting, global Change Manager opportunities with my leading, FTSE 100 FMCG client, undergoing significant corporate change, to support the delivery of their large, cross-functional technical projects.
Initially a 9-month contract (strong scope for extension), the role offers up to £434 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working offered from home and c.2 days in their offices in London.
The Change Manager will be responsible for leading Change, ensuring the business understands the Change, as well as working to understand the impact of technical projects on the business at a global scale.
- Carry out stakeholder mapping and understand the landscape of key individuals in the organisation.
- Understand who will be directly and indirectly impacted, ensure a live overview of this is captured.
- Support the design of an effective Communications programme, defining the appropriate communications and who must be made aware of the Change.
- Understand training needs and build the training plan - ensure this is understandable at all levels of the organisation.
- Conduct evaluation during and post - project delivery, capture what has worked well, what has not and implement lessons learned.
- Excellent Change experience: c. 3 years in a position responsible for leading Change, understanding the impact of technical projects on the business and ensuring the business understands the Change.
- Ideally, experience focused on the impact of technology implementations on an organisation.
- Strong Global experience within a complex, matrix organisation.
- Advantageous: Some experience delivering effective communications to a business.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing ability up to a senior level.
- Continuous improvement and Agile mindset.
This is an urgent requirement, if interested, please apply asap, any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org