City of London, London
£800 - £869 per day
about 2 months ago
Temporary Change Lead £860pd
A fantastic opportunity to get involved with my FTSE 100, FMCG client's large Business Transformation with a strong element of SAP, during a time of significant corporate change.
This Interim Change Lead role is a very senior, strategic position, for a multi-year, global programme. Initially a 12-month contract (strong scope for extension), the role offers up to £860 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working offered from home and c.2 days in their offices in London.
This role will focus on my client's massive business transformation project focused on introducing S4 HANA on a global basis, across the organisation. You will be responsible for leading, shaping and directing the project, liaising closely with snr level stakeholders up to Director level.
- Shape and define specific Change deliverables in order to achieve the client's goals, directing Change efforts with a truly global reach.
- Build Change strategy, achievable plans and roadmaps for successful adoption and embedding of Change.
- Lead on the business transformation, looking at bringing in new processes, organisational designs, setting up Centres of Excellence, standardising procedures and ways of working.
- Liaise with global network of senior business stakeholders to determine requirements and impact of technology Change.
- Drive behavioural change across functions and markets.
- Lead relationships with third party vendors, ensuring KPIs are defined and activities delivered in full.
- 5-10 years' experience in roles at a similar level, leading change as a 'Head of' or Director.
- Strong experience with setting up and directing Change efforts relating to large, global projects, within a large, matrix organisation.
- Previous experience with SAP transformation (ideally some S4 HANA).
- Extensive exposure to business transformation, including new processes, organisational designs and standardisation.
- Ability to confidently liaise with stakeholders up to senior Leadership level to determine requirements and successfully influence.
- Excellent ability to identify and articulate the impact of technology change on an organisation, plan and deliver changes required in the market.
This is an urgent requirement, if interested, please apply asap, any questions, email email@example.com