£470 - £570 per day
8 months ago
Temporary Change and Communications Manager £570 PD (Inside)
An exciting and fast-paced opportunity has arisen with a market-leading FMCG company, currently undergoing significant change. The Interim Change and Communications Manager will be in direct support of the Networks Change Programme, spanning a huge number of sites on a global basis.
This role is an initial 5-month contract, offering up to £570 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working from home and some travel required to their offices in London, once restrictions ease.
The Change and Communications Manager role will be Communications led, and crucial to a number of Networks Projects currently in flight. You will look after Change and lead Communications across a vast number of sites globally, building significantly on the standard Change suite in place, to standardise, modify and enhance Change and Communications processes. You will create a Business Readiness plan and ensure key stakeholders are communicated with effectively, trained fully and coached their role in Change.
As there are 13 languages covered site and company-wide; you will work closely with agencies to bridge the Change and Communications gap.
- Strong, previous experience in Change and Communications Management.
- The ability to lead, coach and engage with a complex set of key, senior stakeholders.
- Prior experience in Change process deployment.
- Ideally some previous experience with telecoms projects.
- Advantageous would be any additional languages or previous work with agencies to bridge translation gaps.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap. Any questions please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.