£520 - £620 per day
about 1 month ago
One of the world's largest financial institutions has an urgent requirement for a Temporary Capital Reporting Manager.
This will be a 12-month role offering up to £620 p/d inside IR35
The Prudential Regulation Authority & UK Reporting team is responsible for Capital Adequacy Reporting and other regulatory reporting to the PRA and other Regulators. The Capital team is responsible for the Capital and Leverage reporting to the Regulators. The main responsibilities of this role are to deliver regulatory returns and data for external disclosures but is also integral to the transformation programme.
- Review and Challenge of the reportable Capital Adequacy for all risk types.
- Reporting of the Capital Adequacy data and returns within scope of the regulatory reporting global process owner's responsibility to the PRA.
- Delivery of data and information for the reporting of the Capital Adequacy Pillar 3 and related regulatory external disclosures included within the interim and annual reported accounts.
- Reporting of applicable Capital Adequacy stress testing results.
- Supporting the delivery Regulatory Reporting and delivering the transitional Capital Adequacy outputs
- Evidencing the Capital Adequacy have been prepared and reported in line with the Control and Assurance Framework.
- Evidencing the Capital Adequacy have been prepared and reported in line with the Data Assurance Framework.
- Supporting the preparation of any responses to questions raised by the PRA.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with other Group functions to underpin the organisations ability to provide consistent/coherent regulatory submissions.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.