£450 - £555 per day
about 2 months ago
Temporary Business Process Analyst £550pd - German Speaking
Currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Process Analyst, who speaks fluent German, to join a market-leading, FTSE 100 Energy company.
This client is currently undergoing significant corporate change, at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to becomes carbon neutral by 2050.
The role is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £555 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), primarily working from home, with some travel to the site in London.
This Business Process Analyst role is central to my client's charging and electrification business, providing key support to the build of digital tools, process definition, and customer support integration.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the on-time delivery of the required operating model in support of bp's Net Zero strategy.
- Mapping end-to-end process design, aligning digital and process implementation activity to business requirements.
- Translation of processes into technical requirements for digital development.
- Liaise closely with Product Managers, Product Owners and Workstreams SMEs on development and management of necessary processes for product backlogs and user stories.
- Provide customer, competitor and business insight to support key decision-making.
- Support the implementation of marketing launch plan, commercial analysis and project implementation.
- Ideally, experience within technology organisations that handle customer support centres. Advantageous would be some experience with electrification or telecommunications.
- Mandatory is the ability to speak German.
- Strong experience in business analysis, process design and successful achievement of operational business models.
- Strong IT Project Management experience, ideally Agile and Project Management qualifications.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org