South East England, England
£400 - £500 per day
3 months ago
Temporary Business Analyst - £500pd
A number of exciting opportunities for Business Analysts, with strong experience in SAP Financial Data, have arisen with my FTSE 100, leading energy client.
My client is at the very forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and investing significantly into solar, wind, electric and hydrogen.
These are initial 3-month contracts, with significant scope for extension, offering up to £500 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), based in the South-East of England.
- Strong, previous experience as a Business Analyst, with expert experience in SAP Financial Data structures from Source, to group and performance reporting.
- Excellent ability to liaise and collaborate with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Demonstrable ability to define and translate stakeholder requirements into design.
- Experience across core accounting, reporting, control processes, data underpinning, data mapping and data modelling.
- Exposure to data visualisation platforms, e.g. Power BI, Tableau or Qlik.
- Advantageous would be some experience implementing SAP S/4 Hana and SAP Central Finance.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org