£300 - £350 per day
SS - 14515_1612201598
24 days ago
Temporary Business Analyst
Temporary Business Analyst required for initial 3 month contract with a public sector body with scope to extend to 12 months.
As part of an ongoing Transformation Programme the role sits within the Programme Management Office and will focus on redesigning services to improve provision.
- Create a range of documentation such as process maps, customer journeys, business cases, functional specification and implementation plans.
- Organise and facilitate workshops with business and technology stakeholders.
- Analyse existing workflows and service operations to identify how services can reduce cost of delivery and improve outcomes.
- Promote outcomes-focussed design across user experiences, business processes and service delivery models.
- Use data and key metrics to support recommendations and evaluate the impact of proposed solutions.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders of all levels to clarify requirements, assess the feasibility of proposed solutions and document how a proposed solution would meet a given business requirement.
- Be able to challenge stakeholders and suppliers, understand recommended solutions to ensure they meet the business requirements, and to review and understand technical documents from internal and third-party suppliers.
To be considered you will have a strong background in the practical application of recognised Business Analysis and Project Management techniques, preferably acquired across local authority or public sector bodies.
The role requires analytical skills, creative problem-solving and the ability to deal with a broad range of stakeholders.
Whilst the role will initially be remote, the expectation is some office working is required post CV19.