£450 - £550 per day
almost 2 years ago
Temporary Business Analyst £550pd
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Business Analyst to support policy within their simplification workstream.
This is a full-time, 6-month role offering between £450 - £500 p/d (Umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in London.
Reporting into the PMO Lead, you will provide support to Policy projects within the simplification workstreams, which aim to ensure simplification, accessibility, and effectiveness of policies, driving awareness and adherence.
You will provide expertise to support implementation of a new policy framework, assisting on the development of new processes and procedures, and system integration.
- Hold responsibility for business process design
- Develop and maintain a taxonomy for the policy framework, analysing existing content and owners, and translating into the new framework.
- Produce gap analysis to identify what is needed for procedures and support the development of relevant content.
- Support system Sprints, including planning and User Acceptance Testing.
- Plan and execute actions for de-commissioning of existing policies.
- Support planning and execution of system integrations.
- Work closely with policy owners and key stakeholders to build engagement, ensure understanding and drive the implementation of the solution
- Strong Business Analyst, with extensive experience working on large transformation programmes, which include system implementation.
- Previous experience supporting policy and process development.
- Excellent understanding of business policies, processes and procedures within a global organisation, as well as user / employee stories and journeys.
- Strong skills of communication and ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Understanding of Change Management and methodologies.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org