£500 - £550 per day
2 months ago
One of the UKs largest and most recognisable banking institutions has an urgent requirement for an Interim Lead Business Analyst.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £550 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to split their time between office (2 days per week) and home working.
- Requirements Elicitation: Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and business processes up to and including Executive level.
- Requirements Development: Leads the definition and delivery of a schedule of workshops to support the analysis and design process ensuring acceptance and buy in from key business stakeholders.
- Requirements Management: Leads the design and sign off process to ensure the design of all solutions across the portfolio meet the business requirements, deliver the defined benefits and, where appropriate, contribute to the development of the business strategy.
- Solution Assessment & Validation: Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, strategy requirements, resolving conflicting requirements as appropriate, typically up to and including executive level, and contributes to testing and implementation approach.
- Delivery of critical & detailed Business requirements allowing integration of PEGA Workflow across MLD; Markets Operations, Cash Management & Treasury Op functions and Lending
- Document As Is operational Business Processes mappings across existing operational areas within MLD Markets & Lending teams
- Scope, document and deliver To Be operational processes and PEGA changes including any optimisation opportunities and benefits
Key Experience Required
- Demonstratable experience in PEGA Workflow and business integration preferential.
- Good understanding of LBG Commercial Banking Delivery and in particular across Markets Delivery
- Significant knowledge of business processes and business requirements methodologies
- Ability to influence the business to show how proposed solutions will deliver benefits and solve problems identified
- Working experience of project and analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirements definition and documentation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as ability to manage competing stakeholders.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.