£245 - £345 per day
8 months ago
Temporary Business Analyst £345pd
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Business Analyst, with strong experience in Order to Cash, to join a world-leading, FTSE listed FMCG company.
This role is an initial 9-month contract, paying up to £345 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with flexible working from home and in London.
This role sits within the Order to Cash Governance team, responsible for driving outcomes, customer centricity, value and Change.
- You will lead process, information, and data analysis, providing Subject Matter Expertise to key business stakeholders.
- You will identify actionable and measurable financial benefits from process improvement, defining business cases for migration and improvement of tasks.
- You will develop and identify process improvement aligned to business change, ensuring the supporting technology is in place.
- You will develop and maintain strong relationships with Superusers, Governance Teams Service Teams, 3rd party technical support and outsourced partners, up to a senior level.
- Excellent SAP experience, particularly with Order to Cash (OtC) SAP transactions.
- Strong SAP reporting ability.
- Excellent experience of Commercial Operations.
- Extensive Data Analysis experience, with large sets of complex data.
- Prior experience within a large, global organisation, dealing with stakeholders at various levels, up to C-suite.
- Ideally some customer data experience.
- Advantageous would be proficiency in an additional Western European language.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions please email email@example.com