£400 - £500 per day
8 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative medical technology firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim HR Business Analyst.
This is a 10-week initial contract with the potential for extension offering up to £500 p/d and WFH.
The purpose of the Business Analyst is to support the implementation of the Workday/Kainos Vaccine Management Application and related business processes. Vaccine Management is relatively new for many businesses. This role will be responsible for creating, reviewing, maintaining, re-engineering and documenting/implementing the end to end 'to-be' country processes, mapping them to a globally recognised standard.
The role will require cross functional alignment, engagement with stakeholders, a broad understanding of HR processes, use of data and process intelligence to re-engineer existing processes across the Business. The role is integral in helping the client maximise its investment in the HR technologies through an enhanced user experience.
- Bachelor Degree (Business, Human Resources or relevant subject) or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- HR or project management equivalent qualification or relevant service / process improvement, experience at an appropriate level.
- Ideally Project Management with Lean Six Sigma or Design Thinking
- Knowledge of shared services and centre of excellence concept operating environment, service systems, processes and capabilities
- Proven experience in a role designing end to end process within a large corporate environment.
- Experience of process design & process improvement methodologies in an HR function.
- Experience of project delivery where there is a blend of process and technology change.
- Broad knowledge of external HR/Shared Services developments and emerging best practice
- Good understanding of the application of Workday, Servicenow and other HR systems including workflow and case management and its reporting capabilities
- Well versed in a range of BPM modelling tools (Signavio, Visio) and improvement approaches
- Good understanding of business analysis and work change execution
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.