£250 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
Temporary Business Analyst - Electric Charging £350pd
An exciting and unmatched opportunity to join my FTSE 100 client and provide crucial support on their Electric Vehicle Charging roll-out, across geographies.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join this market-leader, who are currently undergoing huge, corporate transformation and are at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050.
This is a 6-month initial opportunity, with strong scope for extension, paying up to £350 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), based remotely, with some travel to London and South-East England.
In support of my client's roll-out of EV Charging on a global basis, you will support the Global Product Owner to map out all of the business processes required to be put in place to run the business on the ground.
My client will require you to map existing UK processes and adapt these, for the implementation into a new geography from scratch.
This role will primarily focus on O2C processes, including customer support and logistics activities, as well as Procurement and Supplier processes.
- Prior experience in a Business or Process Analyst role, carrying out process mapping and process design on a large scale.
- Previous exposure to Oil & Gas, Electrification, Solar, Telecommunications or EV Manufacturing industries.
- Experience in O2C / P2P.
- Confident working in an Agile way and comfortable with Agile frameworks.
- The ability to communicate in German would be a bonus.
- Ideal would be some experience with Azure DevOps, SAP and ADO.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com