£280 - £380 per day
12 days ago
9 - 10 months
Temporary Business Analyst - £380 (Inside)
I'm currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, driven Business Analyst to join a FTSE 100 FMCG business on an interim basis, and be crucial to their successful and accurate Analysis and Reporting.
This role offers up to £380 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), for a contract initially up until the end of April 2022, with flexible working from home and in their offices in London.
You will provide key support to my client's delivery of business reporting and analysis, by generating a blend of regular local and ad hoc reporting, alongside developing and putting in place business reporting platforms, through utilisation of relevant analytical tools.
This role will focus primarily on Key Perfomance Indicator (KPI) reporting and analysis, with the migration of relevant processes from various Business Operations.
You will generate and clearly articulate Business Analysis and meaningful Business Insight to internal and external stakeholders up to a senior level.
- You will have a proven ability to understand analytical processes and outputs, as well as the ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders cross-functionally, business-wide and across geographies.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a global, matrix organisation.
- Strong ability with ERP systems, Business Intelligence suites and Data Warehousing systems.
- Prior successful delivery of exceptional and meaningful reporting, insight and analysis.
- Comfortable engaging with key business stakeholders to drive opportunity identification and successful business outcomes.
- Ideally proficient business finance experience.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.