£340 - £440 per day
4 months ago
One of the world's largest financial institutions has an urgent requirement for a Temporary Business Analyst for Regulatory Change.
This will be a 6-month role offering up to £420 p/d inside IR35 with remote working available.
- Business Analyst joining the project, as part of the Change Management team supporting Group Treasury to manage key Regulatory Change Impact Analysis.
- Key part in the Regulatory Change team on keeping up to date with all current / future regulatory requirements eg. Understand how the Plan correlates to new regulatory changes plus ensuring we have a clear traceability matrix.
- Being able to challenge Key Business Lines where applicable on new regulatory changes and if this will require a change of approach.
- Identify risks and implement mitigation approaches early to ensure the project is delivered within time and budget constraints.
- Work with the QRM development team to ensure the global solutions meets local, Group and Regulatory requirements.
- Ensure key dependencies, data requirements and QRM configuration is documented and understood.
- Ensure the change programme governance model is in place across the project.
- Responsible for delivering tasks to achieve the objectives/requirements set out in the project scope
- Establish and deliver assigned workstreams deliverables
- Requirements gathering, data translation and management throughout the project life cycle ensuring use of appropriate tools and techniques for the context and application of the required standards
- Deliver change management and analysis, design and deliver change interventions, and track/take actions on change readiness, adoption and feedback
- Apply Agile concepts to ways of working where appropriate
- Manage detailed definition of system requirements, including configuration and testing approach
- Apply an understanding of business and Finance priorities, drivers and challenges to lead design of strategically aligned solutions, considering aspects of risk/reward
- Draw on a broad experience of the opportunities technology provides in order to design quality solutions to business challenges and deliver benefits
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.