£300 - £400 per day
SS - 14642_1616408195
about 1 month ago
Temporary Brokerage & Commissioning Manager
Temporary Brokerage & Commissioning Manager required for an initial 3 month contract with a Local Authority in Hertfordshire.
This is a children's service post which sits within the Specialist Service portfolio under the Brokerage Service. The post will sit in the CYP SEND Brokerage Team. The role of the team is to identify, broker and monitor all service provision for disabled children and young people as identified by an assessment of need.
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for the day to day management and support of the service provision officers and assistants. Ensuring services are brokered in a timely way, are personalised and needs led, represent value for money, and are appropriately quality assured. Working in partnership with other agencies to maximise good outcomes for children and young people through effective brokering and being solution focussed.
- An experienced first line manager in children's services with a NVQ Level 4 / Certificate in Higher Education / or a relevant degree; a social work qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of social care and commissioning / brokering support packages for disabled children and their families.
- Skilled in partnership working with other teams, professionals, statutory organisations, a range of commissioned service providers and wider community based organisations.
- Skilled in performance management of a medium sized team.
- Full driving licence and access to transport throughout the working day.