£130 - £173 per day
6 months ago
Temporary Audio Visual Assistant £173pd
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim AV Assistant to join a leading, FTSE 100 FMCG company.
This role is a 6-month contract, offering up to £173 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), working from home and in London.
- Ensure Audio Visual equipment is tested, cleaned and in working order.
- Set-up for events, including site-wide activities, filming and live broadcast, brand launches, board meetings etc.
- Supporting staff's understanding of the availability and operation of equipment.
- De-rigging and storage of AV equipment and act as first point of contact for any fault findings.
- Communications of defects and temporary solutions to the AV Manager, as well as escalation of any faults or issues.
- Improvement recommendations for running of events.
- Communicate any potential issues to the AV Delivery Lead.
- Conduct daily room checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Digital Sound Desk experience and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to work on all parts of AV in a corporate environment.
- Experience with Donta and ideally Q-sys.
- Excellent time-keeping, with the ability to prioritise and manage competing priorities.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com