£300 - £385 per day
3 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Associate Director for Marketing.
This is a 6-month contract offering up to £385 p/d inside IR35 based in central London.
- Ability to understand customer and patient journeys and how to build a multichannel plan from these insights
- Ability to work with teams to develop simple content and engagement plans designed to improve customer adoption of Products for the right patient at the right time
- Support the teams to implement on the plans
- Experience of working with the ABPI code of practice and how it can impact delivery of digital plans
- Experience developing multichannel KPIs and ability to work with the Business Analytics team to measure campaign success and gain further insights for ongoing development and optimisation of these campaigns
- Whilst working with business unit, establish knowledge and skills gaps across the teams, and support plans to increase digital knowledge across teams
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- The ideal candidate will have developed successful approaches in planning & implementing on multichannel plans
- A working knowledge of the ABPI code of practice and how it can impact the development, approval and implementation of digital plans
- Demonstration of strong project management skills and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities, including close working with agencies.
- 4+ years pharmaceutical marketing with strong experience in omnichannel marketing.
- Must be familiar with industry trends.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and build working relationships.
- Must be able to work in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstration of operational excellence.
- Typical candidates may possess a BA or BSc degree.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.