£30 - £35 per hour
about 1 year ago
One of the UKs most recognizable FMCG brands has an urgent requirement for an Interim Artwork Manager to own and manage the artwork process for Family Care brands.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering up to £35 p/h inside IR35. Homeworking will be possible but some travel to Surrey will be required.
You will manage and track overall project delivery in the execution phase of the Design, Artwork and pre-press process for packaging production. As the Artwork Manager within the Brand Design Team, your primary responsibility will be to take ownership of the overall packaging design project timelines.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of packaging artwork across EMEA
- Responsible for trafficking design finalisation and artwork production tasks, coordinating necessary team resources, prioritizing projects in the queue to meet deadlines and stakeholder expectations
- Provide technical expert end-to-end project management and co-ordination of all artworks across EMEA FC, for IC/HHC/H&F
- Assist in the creation of design briefs to give visibility to timelines for copy creation and artwork
- Manage production & pre-press agencies, ensuring right resources with the right capabilities are engaged at the right time in the right way.
- Manage the Artwork Capacity schedule and identify resource bottle necks/clashes and find solutions/prioritise/escalate accordingly
- Understand & ensure adherence to the design process and artwork tool (WAVE) giving support to local marketing new-hires as appropriate
- Participate in process improvement efforts and various production meetings to foster a positive impact on the business.
- Liaise with SGK to review and collect metrics within the program management system (WAVE) and other tools to support design and production resource planning
- Support tool implementation and improvements (Content Hub, Digital Asset Management, Program Management, etc.)
- Knowledge of print processes and techniques such as litho/gravure/flexo - and common production challenges, along with the ability to identify issues and provide solutions in real-time.
- Experience in packaging and/or print artwork development
- Strong planning/organizing and analytical skills with expertise in managing complex projects, combined with excellent knowledge of creative work-flow and prioritisation
- Experience with web-based project management software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as ability to problem-solve effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, matrix-style, deadline-driven work environment
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.