7 months ago
One of the world's largest financial institutions has an urgent requirement for a Temporary Business Analyst for Regulatory Change.
This will be a 6-month role offering up to £520 p/d inside IR35 with remote working available.
You will be joining a team responsible for Capital Adequacy Reporting and other regulatory reporting to the PRA and other Regulators as well as the related external disclosures.
- Provide RWA analytical and advisory support to Global Businesses and their Business Finance teams
- Provide RWA management information for senior Group committees
- Provide GRR input into improved communication of RWAs across Business Finance, Risk and Group Treasury
- GRR primary contact with other teams for the monitoring of RWA Saves initiatives
- Focus on Credit Counterparty Risk (CCR) and Market risk (MR) RWAs Analysis including:
- Provide guidance to Global Banking and Global Markets on RWA management and savings
- Support RWAs optimisation projects (Klimt, Latitude).
- Review and challenge of figures and commentary in RWA reports by Global Business
- Appropriate commentary for Board meeting papers as required
- Advice/guidance on RWA Annual Operating Plan, forecasting and Stress Testing outputs.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.